Friday, September 18, 2009

{L}

LAKES-Having a boat, I couldn't go without liking a big area of water.


LOVE-Is a strong word describing how I feel about my family.

LIFE-Some days are better than others but, I've learned that my life is pretty good for the most part. Thanks Brandon for going to work everyday so I can have a great life of a stay at home mom. :)

LEGO'S-Fun Fun Fun. Hours of FUN we have had with our Lego's.


LEATHER- I love my leather couches and leather car interior seats. I love the fact that I can wipe them down.

LEMON/LIMES-This can make a great drink, a better tasting taco and the smell of these two fruits is AWESOME!!!

LIP GLOSS-I really like having lip gloss. It always makes me feel good about myself. The fact is, Brandon always makes fun of me so I rarely put it on. :(

0 comments: