
KISSES-Little kid kisses giving them and receiving them, giving kisses to my sweet baby and I always like a kiss from my hubby! :)
KITES-We got a kite from our Christmas white elephant party and it is so awesome! I don't know who likes to fly it more the kids or the parents. We have an awesome kite!
KIDS-My kids are so good. I am very grateful we have them to enjoy in our lives. Today was the first day I volunteered at the elementary school preschool. Kids are a lot of work! It's a good thing I love my kids so much!
KOOL-AID-On a hot summer day, this stuff is so good! I love mixing the flavors to have a surprise new flavor. yummy!
KRUMPETS-Going into this store makes me want to change my decorations daily. I love to get ideas when I go into this craft store. :)
7 years ago

2 comments:
I love giving Duncan kisses too. He is the funnest baby to kiss that I ever remember. I can't figure it out for sure but I can tell he loves to be kissed too.
Cute posts! I love all your new pictures! My favorite so far is the one with you and your kids looking up! They are SO PRECIOUS! Your new background matches them so well too!
Post a Comment