Wednesday, September 2, 2009

{D}

DANTZEL-I can't believe my little girl is 4. She is so big. She goes to preschool everyday. She is such a big helper and I love that she is such a good big sister. She loves to dance with her Daddy. She loves to sing songs and, lately she makes up her own words which is really fun and cute. She is a Daddy's girl. I LOVE HER TO PIECES!!!

(first day of preschool in the elementary school)
DUNCAN-My sweet little man. He is such a good baby. He is also a good eater, sleeper and poop-er. He is the funnest little guy to kiss. The part that is fun is he likes it. Most babies only let you slide 1 or 2 kisses in. Duncan will let you kiss him until you are blue in the face. I'm grateful he decided to join our family. What a blessing to have a little one around again. WE LOVE YOU DUNCAN!
(so sweet)
DINKY-Yes, I know it is silly to write about our dog but, I really am grateful for him. He is the best friend a kid could have. He isn't judgemental. He is a great listener. Doesn't talk back. He love attention from the kids even if they are playing ruff. He has been a good dog for our family.
(yes, these are Dantzel's glasses)
DADDY-I know I just wrote about Brandon. He is a GREAT dad to our kids. It always makes me happy when they hear the garage door open. That means Dad is home. They all go running to give him a hug. I think this is what being a Dad is all about. I think it makes it a lot easier for him to leave knowing the kids will be waiting for him to return home. I also have a good Dad who loves and cares about me. Thanks to all the Dad's I have had out their. I say it that way cause there has been many who have been good examples to me.
(having fun camping with Dad)
DRESS-UPS-Right now Dantzel and James LOVE playing in the dress-ups. Even James puts on his dress. Yes, it is one of Dantzels old ones. When they play it is fun cause we get to call James "James-ina" he doesn't really like it. He is such a good sport cause he just laughs it off and continues to play with his sister.(playing dress ups)

0 comments: