Wednesday, September 2, 2009

{C}

CHOCOLATE-"I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!" This saying in more like me than ever these days. You see, I was never really a chocolate lover until I had Dantzel. Ever since then with each kid I have it get worse. I LOVE chocolate now!
(makes me want some)

CHILDREN-I love being a Mom to my 3 cute kids. They are always so entertaining. I don't know what I would do without them.
(oh how cute)

CARTOONS-Yes, my kids watch cartoons in the morning. They love it and I like it cause it gives me a little time to get ready myself.

CELL PHONE-My cell phone is always (ok, most of the time) right by me. I love the color of it (red/burgundy). I also love that it is like having a mini PC. Blackberry's are the bomb!

CAMERA-I think I use my camera every single day! I currently have on my wish list to get a better camera. As for now, my camera works great.(this is my dream camera)

CRAFTS-LOVE EM'. I just wish I had more time to do them. I also wish that my kids wouldn't get into them when I pull them out. Someday I will be able to have everything out and leave it out.

COMPUTER-I use my computer everyday. I think I am addicted! I like to check the blog updates and my Face Book account. Not into all the games on their but, everyone thinks I am. One day maybe they will get the hint that I always ignore their farm town gifts etc... :)

1 comments:

Dallas said...

I just need to add one more.
{C}
Camrin-She is the greatest sister ever! I always have SO MUCH FUN with her, and feel lucky that we were the closest sisters in age in our family growing up. We had a few fights but mostly TONS of fun! Late nights in the closet playing cards, trying on funky clothes ect. She is also so smart that I am in awe of it sometimes. She trained me in a job one summer and I knew for a fact that I could NEVER do the job as good as her no matter how hard I tried. It just came natural and easy to her. But most of all I feel very loved by her and I think my siblings would agree that she is the glue that keeps our family together. She is the one that calls and keeps in contact the best and VERY reliable and responsible. She is honest, hard working FABULOUS with children....and I could just keep going but this is becoming a very long comment. Thanks for being such a great sister Cam!!!