Tuesday, September 22, 2009

{N}


NOISE-I always think I want a quiet house but, when the kids leave then I don't know what to do with myself. At least when their is noise...I know they are either playing and having a good time or they are fighting like normal kids do. Either way I am very blessed with a house full of kids that know how to make a lot of noise at times. :)

NURSERY-I am now released from this calling but, I really do enjoy the nursery age kids. I also like the nursery because I know that if our HF would to come visit our ward I think the first place he would go is the nursery. The kids are all so innocent, cute and everything in between.

NAIL POLISH-This stuff makes me happy!

NECKLACES-If I don't have a necklace on then I feel like I have forgotten part of my everyday clothing. Silly I know.

NIECES-I have 3 of them and they are all so cute! Casey is the oldest and I wish I had her live with us. She is such a good helper. Emery is so fun to play with. She is very creative just like her mom and dad. Gwen is so precious! It wouldn't surprise me if she ends up on some picture board in Vegas somewhere. She sure is a cutie! :)

NEPHEWS-I have 5 of them. Its amazing how they all have their own personalities. Levi is growing up so fast! I remember him as a 2 month old. I was his live in nanny! Those were the days. Heston is a little ball of fire. He has so much energy and you can see his wheel are always turning. He loves science. Lincoln is just like his dad. He is so serious! He is going to be one smart cookie. He has great parents who will help him accomplish his dreams. Little Whit is so cute. He is very smart for a 1 year old. He had great bothers and a sister who help him learn so fast. And Baby Kaven, he is so sweet! It wouldn't surprise me if he ends up being a GI Joe and gun fan. His dad already has plans for him. So cute!

2 comments:

audreyspencer said...

All your letter posts are so neat. What a great idea!

LPark said...

I hate to burst your bubble but you
have 6, you forgot Jaxon. You just
don't get to see him as often.