Tuesday, September 15, 2009

{I}


I-POD- I ♥♥♥ my i-pod! I use it everyday! This was one of the best gifts my husband has given me. My kids love it too. They are always telling me what they want to listen to. Right now they are liking the Momma Mia soundtrack.

ICE- Not only do I like ice in my drinks but, I really enjoy chewing on ice. LOVE IT!

INTERACTION with adults- Being with my kids and babysitting other peoples kids is nice but, I really enjoy me some adult conversation. I think most mom's are with me on this one! :)

ICE CREAM- It seems like I go in and out of phases with this sinful treat. I was taught this as a kid there is always have room for ice cream! Brandon resonantly brought home the cheapest brand from smiths and we both think it tastes great and the price is even more impressive!

0 comments: