Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Finally our Easter post

I was a crazy lady on Easter Sunday. I didn't even take pictures of them in there church attire. Man, some days I feel like I am losing it. I blame it all on being prego!
We went a little REDNECK this year and totally just let the kids use sharpie markers and crayons. It worked out pretty good. Next year we will have to get out the die. YIKES!

3 comments:

Chavonne said...

Hey! You are totally aloud to blame absent-mindedness on being pregnant. I hope you're feeling ok otherwise.
I wish we would of thought of crayons when we were coloring. Used to use them as a child, and I knew we were forgetting something. Hope you had a Happy Easter!

Dallas said...

What a fun easter. I think that was a fantastic idea to use sharpies! It made the eggs so bright and fun. Great idea to do a slide show too. You guys are such great parents!

audreyspencer said...

We didn't even decorate eggs....Maybe next year, and I will remember the Sharpie thing. Good idea.