Thursday, March 26, 2009

Scripture POWER

THIS PICTURE SAYS IT ALL
When James is asleep and the house is quit I KNOW that Dantzel is probably up to NO GOOD. This time I caught her reading her Daddy's SCRIPTURES. (I know, I know, "HOW CUTE HUH")
Primary has been one of the best things for Dantzel. She loves her class. Her teacher is AWESOME!!! Her favorite Primary song is Obviously "Scripture Power". She asks me every Sunday after we pick her up if I could hear her singing. I always tell her YES! I wish I could hear through all the nursery noise. I love when she sings all the songs she learns from primary during the week. :)

2 comments:

audreyspencer said...

So sweet! Primary is so good for Sidnee too. She come home singing "I am a Child of God".

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. Good for her, and you!
chandra