Monday, October 20, 2008

ABC's

Sorry about all the tags! I needed to get all caught up so I could stop thinking about them! :)

A= Age: 26 (not for long, 27 on Oct 24th!)
B= Bed size: queen. would like a king
C= Chore(s) you hate-Bathrooms!!!, Mopping!!!, pretty much all of them
D= Dessert you love: ice cream with a warm brownie to the side
E= Essential start your day item: shower
F= Favorite actor(s): Don't really have any.
G= Gold or Silver: Silver
H= Height: 5' 4
I= Instruments you play: Flute, piano, harmonica
J= Job title: Mom, babysitter
K= Kitchen color(s): I wouldn't say I have a set color boring I know!
L= Living arrangements: our small family in our cute home
M= My name is: Camrin
N= Nicknames: Mom, Cami,
O= Overnight hospital stay: a week??? I don't remember cause I was 8
P= Pets: Dog (dinky) 2 turtles (Sophie and Flash)
Q= Favorite quote: I have 3

  • Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance
  • PEOPLE MAY NOT REMEMBER EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID, OR WHAT YOU SAID,~BUT~THEY WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER HOW YOU MADE THEM FEEL.
  • "The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched--they must be felt with the heart." Helen Keller
R= Right or left handed: right can use both though
S= Siblings: 4 sisters, 1 brother
T= Time you woke up today: 6:30 am because Brandon forgot to take the garbage out. Garbage day!
U= Unique about you: can't think of any at the moment! sorry
V= Vegetable you love: Potato, corn
W= Worst habit: Putting clean laundry on the guest bed cause I hate folding it!!!
X= X-Rays you've had: teeth
Y= Yummy food you make: I think everything is yummy otherwise I wouldn't make it. :)
Z= Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

Now you know my ABC's ~ I want to know yours!

0 comments: