This is what we have been up to the past week or so. My pictures are really boring. As you can tell, I have been in a camera slump. Sometimes I take a ton of pictures, others times I could care less about where my camera even is. This is the reason for not having fun posts to share with everyone. :) Hopefully next week will be better.
Babysitting kids
I watch these kids Wed-Friday and I have another little girls on Mondays. I am staying busy. It is a lot of work but very rewarding. :)
James bringing me 10 diapers when I asked for 1 (so cute)
baking apple pie
and Lemon Meringue pie
Bulldogs Football game and tailgate parties
This is a cute video of Dantzel on this very steep hill. Isn't she so cute!?!
Sorry, I didn't get a picture of us all eating our hot dogs. We were very lucky to have Dallas and Emery come along with us. It made the night way more fun with them. :)
We finally got new phones!!! I think we both had our other phones for over 4 years. Yes, you head me 4 good years. We still love our old phones. They treated us very well! No worries, we will keep them around just in case this new technology craps out on us. :)



3 comments:
Yummy pies. Also-tagged, read my blog.
Cam, I can't believe you made those pies! I'm very impressed. I'm pathetic-I can't even cook macaroni & cheese!
Ha ha ha! I love Dantzel's face in the first two pictures!! Ha ha ha! She looks so mad and like, Ugh! Mom why are taking these pics of me? Ha ha ha! Love it!
Post a Comment