Dantzel was singing into her blocks bucket. It was fun to watch and listen to what song she made up. Dinky obsessively liked it. She is such a jabber box. She gets that from her Daddy. If I would let her she would talk on my cell phone for hours. You think I am lying, give me a call and I will put her on the line. :)
7 years ago

3 comments:
How funny! Dantzel sure knows how entertain. She does some of the funniest things. I am so glad you blog them, so we can experience them with you.
That silly girl! I,m glad she likes the blocks, even if it is only for the bucket. One of these days she will be building with them and James will be the one knocking them over,at least until he learns to put the bucket on his head.
Lynn-
Oh, you hit that one right on the head with the hammer. We have already had to have conversations with Dantzel about James knocking the towers over. Dantzel has now come to realize that it is more of a game. She tries to build it fast so that it can be complete before he knocks it over. She ends up having towers all over the room. James just follows her knocking them over. Thanks for the blocks, they are a great toy!
Post a Comment