Dantzel just had to get into the bath with her baby brother. This is the first time James got a bath in the big bath tub. Dantzel just couldn't let him be by himself. I do have to say it is pretty darn cute. I think Dantzel still wishes she was a baby half the time. She likes to try to fit in everything of his (even his clothes). It sure is a lot of work being a mom but, very rewarding. :)
7 years ago

3 comments:
Dantzel is so funny! She is so cute with her brother and with Emery. You have such fun kids. It looks like James enjoyed his first bath in the big tub, but of course James enjoys everything in life. :) Keep up the good work on your blog. I love seeing your cute little family all the time!
Dantzel and James both looked like they were having a great time. It is fun to see them. I'm so glad you started this blog, it's a great way for us to stay a little more connected.
I am glad people are looking at the blog. It makes it a lot eaiser for me to keepthe blog updated instead of emailing everyone all the time:)
Hope everyone is doing great!
Post a Comment